(Not in any particular order.)
1. Nutritional legalists at church potlucks.
2. Small critters that die deep in the bowels of an old house that is full of charm but also, due to age, has untold numbers of little cracks into the basement and crawl spaces beneath it.
3. CDs with no lyrics.
4. Humidity in summer.
5. Above freezing temperatures in winter.
6. Thousands of gallons of crude oil fouling water and land while the company responsible Photoshop’s the pictures of its cleanup command center.
7. Movies with narration or voice over. (In a few cases it works, like in Shawshank Redemption, becoming part of the story. In most cases it doesn’t.)
8. SUV drivers who don’t bother to park between the lines.
I would be honored if you would feel free to add to this list in your comments.