A card from my granddaughter  

Posted by Denis Haack

This week I received a card from Isobel, who lives with her mother (my daughter), father, and four siblings in Chattanooga, TN. That is a long way from Minnesota--too long, as a matter of fact--so receiving mail is always a treasured moment.

I especially like the Amen at the end, since she doesn't talk like that, but is a nice touch when such lovely sentiments are being expressed. Almost feels like a tiny blessing from a four year old, and I can use all the blessing I get.


This entry was posted at Monday, May 24, 2010 . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Such a good sentiment. Almost like my prayers to God sometimes. The simple 'I love you's' are often the best. ]
Read the blog, love it, miss you all.

May 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

Post a Comment