Cowpat dessert  

Posted by Denis Haack in ,


A dear friend recently was in London and sent this photo of a dessert she had at a café called @venue. It was a good trip, the proof being, she said, that this wasn’t even the highlight of the trip.

 
















“Ice cream on dried cowpat,” my wife Margie, responded. “How have I lived without it?”

“Ah,” our friend said, “but only made to LOOK LIKE dried cow pat. And that, my friend, is Art.”

This entry was posted at Friday, March 26, 2010 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Anonymous  

It was a stunning piece of driftwood, and yes, I wanted to 'liberate' it ... in the end, good upbringing prevailed.

(Plus my shoulderbag didn't have enough room!)

Signed, the other London traveller.

April 8, 2010 at 10:45 AM
Leslie  

Y'all missed the POINT. The point was not Cow Pat, thank you very much. It was Armagnac (look it up) ice cream with prunes. And the guy who took the picture on his cell phone from the next table snd sent it to me was a Qatari Sheik.

Who's life is more interesting than my lunch, I ask you.

April 12, 2010 at 2:24 PM

No doubt, Leslie. None. At All.
Your lunch is more interesting than my life.
(It still looks like cow pat.)

April 12, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Post a Comment